Oracle ERP - Technical
The Company is seeking an Oracle Fusion Technical incumbent to join our ERP team with supporting the internal customers. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, have a solid technical mindset, excellent communication skills, diligent time management skills, be team-oriented, and have a strong work ethic. Lastly, you work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints.
The candidate would expect to gather the business’s Reporting requirements and deliver them to a High Standard. Previous Experience working in Oracle ERP implementation or Oracle Fusion as a Report Developer is fundamental to this role, with a good exposure of OBIEE, Bi Publisher, OBIA, OTBI, Hyperion FR studio, and Smart view.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) and Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher expertise to the global implementation.
- Provisions business requirement gathering sessions for reporting and embedded analytics across all modules of the Fusion.
- Translates business requirements into value-added reports and cater the needs of the stakeholders.
- Working on the development of complex reports and dashboards integrating data from multiple data sources .
- Evaluate and troubleshoot problems.
- Provide status updates to management.
- Directly interacts with internal customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Min 3-5 years of experience in designing and developing Oracle ERP Cloud finance and procurement reports, interfaces, and conversions.
- Min 3-5 Hands-on Experience of Oracle Fusion Cloud Data Model, Application/Page Composer, SQL/ PL/SQL, BI Publisher /XML Reports, OTBI, FRS/Smart View,SOAP/REST APIs, and Customizations.
- Experience with Smart view to write and maintain financial reports.
- Good experience of Fusion Security Users/Roles Architecture in Security Console.
- Good knowledge of financial, procurement, and Sourcing modules and application flow of Oracle ERP cloud.
- Development experience in Oracle Fusion Applications and Middleware technologies like Application Development Framework (ADF), Web center, SOA, BPEL and ESS is required.
- Requires minimum five 3 years of strong experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies, namely, SOA composites, BPEL, BPMN, Mediator, Business Rules, and BPM.
- Assisting with quarterly upgrades for Oracle Fusion.
- Knowledge and Experience with EPM products such as EPBCS and ARCS is a plus.
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
2pm to 11pm
The client is intensely focused on hiring, developing, and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes, and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavour.
The client’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!
The client is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.