HCM Payroll Lead
This position will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of Dayforce’s HCM payroll solution globally. This role will be accountable for establishing standards & best practices and ensuring they are executed with each global implementation. This payroll consultant role will provide product and implementation expertise and lead the payroll activities as specified below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead development and documentation of payroll requirements and obtaining sign off from payroll stakeholders.
- Support the creation of workplans for large complex global engagements for payroll processes.
- Obtain solid understanding of current environment and day to day payroll process and translation of work to new environment.
- Write functional specifications and manage the test script and acceptance of the solution delivered for payroll processes.
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and applications requirements.
- Support and validate data conversion activity, such as data mapping definition and data mapping validation.
- Lead the development of payroll test scripts and overall testing efforts.
- Support go live, production payroll runs and post payroll activities to ensure smooth transition to new environment.
- Provide support with reporting requirements and development for both project and post go live day to day support.
- Advise on industry and leading practices.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
As a leader, you must have a bachelor’s degree in business, finance, information systems or a related field. You should also have advanced skills in SQL and Microsoft Excel, among other software programs. However, no formal certification is required for these. In addition to technical skills, reporting analysts must have the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time well. The ability to effectively communicate the results of your analysis is critical.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Lead several HCM payroll projects and initiatives across multiple regions, and business units / portfolios.
- 6-8 years + of experience implementing, configuring, and leading multiple HCM payroll projects with a very strong understanding of the HR business processes from hire to retire life cycle.
- Solid exposure to payroll and benefit requirements.
- Solid understanding of the year – end activities / payroll administrative responsibilities.
- Deep domain Knowledge in HR applications testing including upstream and downstream systems including data warehouse, oracle, provisioning tools external third parties.
- Solid understanding of integrations and data flows with third party systems.
- Highly motivated, flexible team player with the ability to deliver in a timely and professional manner.
- Knowledge and expertise with Dayforce Platform (preferred)
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and/or listen. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
CLIENT Enterprises, Incorporated is committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company’s policies. CLIENT is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. CLIENT is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability